Terms of Service
Drop Off Delivery
- 0-20 miles: $75
- 21-30 miles: $150
- 31-50 miles: $250
- 50-100 miles: $350
- 101-150 miles: $500
Our drop off delivery includes one driver with dolly to take it to your front door and/or garage. We do not bring items inside, install, or discard trash. If you would like that kind of service, ask your sales associate after purchase about our third party white glove service.
Oversize item might require additional delivery fee.
Please call for information if your delivery address is over 150 miles of our warehouse location.
No out of Ohio deliveries.
Pick-ups are available between during our hours of operation
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Terms Of Service
1. CLS Furniture will attempt to provide a representation of the products we carry. However, we cannot ensure the accuracy of color, grain or other characteristics of the products. Nor do we make any claims to the availability of the products displayed. All information concerning products is based on current information at the time of programming.
2. While CLS Furniture works to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. CLS Furniture cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, CLS Furniture shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, CLS Furniture may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include shipping or sales tax. Sales tax and delivery charges will be charged on your order as applicable. At any time after your purchase, we can correct mistakes in calculating pricing or arithmetic made in computing your purchase price.
3. Please read your sales receipt carefully to ensure that your address and other personal information are accurate. You are responsible for any inaccuracies in your address and other personal information. You must make any change of the delivery address or change in the order either in person or by telephone and the change will be binding only if the change is confirmed before delivery. Changes in your address or other personal information may delay delivery, and you may be charged a fee for deliveries made to you at the wrong address on your sales receipt if such address is incorrect.
4. Buyer is required to inspect the merchandise upon receipt and report any damages immediately upon delivery or pick up.
5. No exchange or refund is allowed on special order or merchandises are mark as "As It". All refunds will only give as store credit.
6. A store Credit for 100% of the customer's purchase price will be issued to the customer for a canceled order within 24 hours after purchasing, and prior to delivery, or pick up.
7. CLS cannot promise the availability of all products displayed. All information concerning product availability is based on current information at the time of programming.
8. Special ordered merchandise cannot be exchanged or canceled once the order has been placed with the manufacturer. When your special order merchandise is ordered, it is deemed received. CLS Furniture is not the receiving location but rather a medium to which your merchandise is transported. Please arrange a pick up or schedule a delivery once furniture has arrived at CLS Furniture Warehouse.
9. Once CLS Furniture confirmed delivery date with buyer, Buyer is responsible for ensure the accessibility to the delivery address on delivery date. If delivery is tendered at no fault of CLS Furniture, redelivery fee will be applied.
10. Special order item, or item that is not in stock will require additional waiting for delivery, please call the store for store availability.
11. We are pleased to assist you in loading your merchandise; however it is your responsibility to ensure merchandise is properly loaded and secured. Your signature on the delivery receipt acknowledges that you have received and inspected all of your merchandise in good condition.
12. CLS Furniture reserves the right to refuse return/exchange where
a. (i)The merchandise is not "Damaged/Defective"
b. (ii)The merchandise shows evidence of customer misuse or abuse.